Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here it goes...

Okay, so I created this thing about a month ago and I told myself I would start as soon as I finished my bachelor's degree. And...I AM DONE! I am so excited to have some time to do the things that I have been wanting to do for the past 4 years! I actually created a list...yeah, I know...I am a dork. :)

Things To Do Once I Graduate:
1. SLEEP...soundly! (you have no idea how hard just that has been)
2. Lay out by the pool
3. CRAFTS!!! (big yay)
4. Watch more movies on Netflix
5. Cook new things
6. Read a book I actually want to read
7. Take short trips...somewhere....anywhere
8. Start a blog... here we are
9. Did I mention sleep?
...etc.

So, you get the point. Lots of relaxing, lots of fun, and best of all LESS STRESS just knowing that a due date is not hanging over my head every second of the day! The next thing I have to look forward to is the commencement ceremony on the 14th! Then I will just be a regualr adult working 40 hours a week...now I feel old! Maybe that's why people go to grad school...they aren't ready to be a regular adult. LOL! Personally, I am just thankful I have a good job and that when my work day is done I can just go home and spend time with the peeps I love!

Well, I think that's all for now...I hope I can keep up with this! Wish me luck! <3

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay. Love the list. Love the blog. Love you!!! What book are you gonna read first? You can check one out form my libaray....lol Did I hear crafts? Hmmm...what kind? scrapbooking maybe? Tee hee. I can "hear" the "free-ness" in you. K. Peace out!

    ReplyDelete